The session includes information and advice on:
- Why trust is fundamental to the development of good relationships and good relationships are essential to the development of trust.
- How trust between individuals, or within groups of people, is not possible unless the individuals know each other.
- Clearly, mutual knowledge and understanding are fundamental to the development of trust and therefore continued improvement in interpersonal relationships.
- Trust is a function of character and competence.
- The core essentials of trust are boundaries which provide confidence, behaviours which provide certainty and emotions which indicate genuineness.
Supporting information is also contained in lists and diagram on:
- Achieving good communication that is essential to good teamwork and leadership.
- Key dimensions of trust.
- The performance characteristics of high-trust teams.
Facilitator's Guidance Paper and PowerPoint Slides (Paper 900-012)
Participant's Follow-Up Paper and PowerPoint slides (Slide 900-013)