What's Your Next Goal?
As the owner of a small/medium sized business, let me ask you what’s your next goal?
Do you need funding to lift your company up to the next level, or perhaps you’re thinking about retiring and want to get rid of those personal guarantees on your current loans from your bank.
With all the problems circling around the banking sector at the moment, getting a loan for small and medium-sized businesses is going to get tougher and tougher over the next couple of years.
Well…… fortunately, I’d like to tell you that things are about to get a whole lot better!
With Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising for Small Proprietary Companies successful SMEs will be able to raise up to $5 million a year from now on. Just think of the possibilities for your business:
- You have a fast-growing ambitious business into which you could gainfully engage some extra capital.
- You would like to expand your company’s operations.
- You have your eye on another business that you would like to acquire; the only problem is you need funds.
- You have a “big audacious idea” – not joking, you might be able to raise capital for this if you are able to articulate your idea, probably with assistance from an experienced accountant who understands Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising.
- Do you have loans – particularly loans from family and friends that you would like to pay out? If you have a good business, raising capital by Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising could be a way to do this.
- Have you ploughed all of your profits back into your business over the years and treated your business as your “superannuation fund”? Now that you’re getting close to wanting to retire, you may have found out that it’s very difficult to sell businesses and you now have family members who would like to participate in the business but you need cash for a dignified retirement. Raising capital by selling part of the business could be the answer. Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising can help you do that.
- Are you an established business that has developed a new product, process or service that you will not be eligible for the classification as an “Early Stage Innovation Company” because of the age of your company or expenditure and income are over the specified amounts to be eligible as an Early Stage Innovation Company? But you have a problem in funding the “commercialisation costs” from the prototype stage to being fully in the market? Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising was designed to assist companies like yours.
Europe has been doing Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising for years, so too has the USA and New Zealand and finally Australia has come on board with new legislation to enable private companies to be able to raise capital without having to convert to an unlisted public company.
If you would like to see what Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising could do for you and your company, please go to www.esssmallbusiness.com.au and watch our full briefing video.
Do you want more information on Crowd Sourced Funding? The next webinar recording from Corporate Governance Network will feature an in-depth review of Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising from a Small/Medium Enterprise's point view. Why not join me on the video recording to hear more information on Crowd Sourced Funding and also here presentations by:
- Jordan Lowry, Managing Director, Blackstone Business Group on the current hot topic “payment of casuals”; and Ross Contarino, Business Facilitator – Supply Chain, Australian Industry Group, who will give you an overview of the “services that are available throughout Australia by Australian Industry Group to support small/medium enterprises”.
You can find full details of the Corporate Governance Network by visiting ESS Small Business website è Corporate Governance Network.
- You don’t get the opportunity every day of being able to work for 2 days with a “Shark from the Shark Tank” –Dr Glen Richards and former Chairman of Greencross Ltd, Andrew Geddes lead an impressive range of business coaches at the “Scaling up Masters” workshop in Sydney on 25/26 October. For more information click here.
If you have any questions on any aspect of Crowd Sourced Funding, Corporate Governance Network or the Scaling up Masters Workshop, please do not hesitate to send me an email:
email@example.com or Telephone me on 1800 232 088
Have a great day!
Do You Want More?
COMPLIMENTARY MATERIAL Click on the button below to access the following FREE material:
- Copy of this transcript
- Complimentary material
Download Free Content
News, ideas and tips helping small business with strategies to survive and thrive in today's economy.
Episode 25 -
What's Your Next Goal?
If you wish to receive future editions in the Survival Hints for Small Business series, you can visit our iTunes – Podcasts - Survival Hints for Small Business page and subscribe to our podcasts. If you have any questions or suggestions on future items to be covered in Survival Hints for Small Business, please don’t hesitate to contact us.